5 abr 2011

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and i,
We've got some straightenin' out to do
,
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses 

Their blanket, But Ive got to get a move on with 
My life, Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry,
 Don't cry
The path that I'm walking i must go alone
I must take the baby steps until i'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, 

Do they, And i foresee the dark ahead if i stay
Ill be your best friend and you'll be mine
Valentine, Yes you can hold my hand if you 

Want to, Cause i want to hold yours too,
Well be playmates and lovers and share our 

Secret worlds, But its time for me to go home
Its getting late, Dark outside
I need to be with myself instead of calamity, Peace, Serenity.. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario